Digital Artworker (m/f/d)
As a digital artworker at Volt you’ll support our team with the design and implementation of digital media. You’ll enhance Volt not only with your passion for designing user interfaces and coding, but also with your openness for uncommon and complex applications and your eye for user-friendly and high-quality web content.
More important to us than an academic education is your previous practical experience in the field of web and front-end programming as well as the energy you bring with you on a daily basis to make our clients' projects burn more brightly in the digital world.
What you’ll need:
- A successfully completed training as a media designer with a digital focus
- Confidence in layout tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or similar
- Experience with responsive web design and knowledge of mobile-optimised applications
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of the latest trends and current web technologies
- The ability to work in a goal-oriented team
- Reliability and the ability to absorb information quickly
- A high degree of initiative and independence
- A structured and precise way of working