Graphic Designer – specialised in motion design (m/f/d)
As a motion designer at Volt you will work on exciting design tasks for well-known, industry clients. Using your passion for great design and animation you'll develop distinctive and innovative visual concepts for screen and from time-to-time print media.
Working as part of a creative team, you'll translate campaign ideas into contemporary, compelling designs. A good sense of current trends and an eye for quality characterises your work and helps make our clients' brands #burnmorebrightly.
- Develop design-led motion graphics for cross-channel projects and campaigns
- Create captivating video content with strong editing and sound design
- As part of the creative team, be responsible for the creative work for exciting clients and projects and inspire with brilliant ideas
- Consult and advise our project management team on moving image projects - from the brief, to storyboard, to realisation
- You have a degree in design or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in an agency, graphics department of a company or as a freelancer
- You are a pro at developing storyboards and stylish animations and turning good designs into compelling moving imagery
- You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects , Adobe Premiere and, if possible, Cinema 4D
- You have an eye for new video and music trends, are open to trying new things and like to expand your horizons
- You have strong conceptual skills and creativity
- You work independently and proactively
- You speak the German language at a professional level
- Your start at Volt. We want you to feel comfortable right from the start, that's why we always start with an onboarding process lasting several days, during which you get to know your new colleagues, our clients and our culture.
- Your further development. We want you to grow with us. We'll support you with your training goals to help you develop both personally and professionally.
- Big goals, small agency flair. At Volt. we like to keep things laid back. This means that we are on a first-name basis, you'll have a direct communication channel to the managing directors, flat hierarchies and super helpful colleagues.
- Flexibility for life-stuff. Doctors appointment? Builders at home? Getting something delivered? Want to extend your lunch break? No problem with our flexible working hours. Start anytime between 8 and 9 and take time out of the office if you need it.
- Our location. In the middle of city next to the lake and promenade! For you that means we're easy to reach - whether by car, train or bike.
- Even more benefits. Regular and spontaneous team events, Job-bike, home office, company pension scheme… There's bound to be something for you too!.