Web designer (m/w/d)
In your new position as web designer and front end programmer at volt you’ll create online projects for the agency and its clients which will thrive through your conceptual way of thinking, innovative coding skills and precise way of working.
You’ll bring more to volt than just your passion for design and
programming. Your openness for unusual and complex web design and good eye for
user-friendly, high quality web content will also impress your colleagues and clients.
More important than an academic education is real world experience in web and UI/UX design and programming and the energy you bring with you everyday to make our client’s brands burn more brightly.
- Creation of concepts and designs for screen layouts, graphics and content
- Programming innovative and challenging front ends for desktop and mobile devices (responsive)
- Further development and maintenance of new and existing online projects
- Development of digital style guides and UI libraries
- Quality control of graphical and textual content
- Support for colleagues and clients with technical questions
What we expect from you:
- User experience (UX) expertise
- Knowledge of the latest trends in current web technologies
- A good knowledge of relevant adobe creative cloud applications
- Team-skills and goal-oriented work ethic
- A high quality standard
- The right design aesthetic
- Reliable and rapid take up of new concepts and information
- A high level of self-initiative and independence
- Structured and precise method of working