Web developer (m/w/d)
In your new position as web developer at volt you’ll create online projects for the agency and its clients which will thrive through your conceptual way of thinking, innovative coding skills and precise way of working.
You’ll bring more to volt than just your passion for programming. Your
openness for unusual and complex applications and good eye for user-friendly, high quality
web content will also impress your colleagues and clients.
More important than an academic education is real world experience in web and UI/UX programming and the energy you bring with you everyday to make our client’s brands burn more brightly.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of template development / theming in a language for open source CMS (e.g. Wordpress / Drupal)
- Experience with relational databank systems (MySQL)
- Experience with responsive web design and knowledge of mobile apps
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of current trends and web technologies
- Team-skills and goal-oriented work ethic
- Reliable and rapid take up of new concepts and information
- A high level of self-initiative and independence
- Structured and precise method of working